During the preparation of civil services, hard work is the most important thing which can take yo
Free UPSC Exam Preparation Books Online - IAS Study Material
Everyone has wished to find a way to accomplish Union Public Service Commission exams successfully do you have the same? The board holds exams for enrolling candidates for several civil services in the Government of India. This exam has three stages first preliminary exam, second main exam and last but not the least interview which allows hopefuls to enter number of posts such as IAS(Indian Administrative Service), IFS(Indian Foreign Service), IPS(Indian Police Service) and many more. Useful study facilities and the proper study material which includes UPSC preparation books can serve you overtake UPSC exams properly and freely.
Express a Study Approach and Find IAS Exam Preparation Books (UPSC Books) Online
It's really obvious that candidates don't want to leave any point unturned in preparing for UPSC exams? It's crucial to take your subjects intelligently. Aside from that, you must be completely-informed about the content of the syllabus and the several points under the arbitrary subjects of your preference. Spend your time efficiently to learn the several phases of the arbitrary subjects you have taken. To guarantee full zeal, it is prescribed that you attain books for UPSC prelims (IAS Prelims Books) from heading publicists. From IAS books on comprehensive studies to books on specific subjects, AtoZ Tyari has the deepest collection of IAS Preparation Books. With a committed timetable for UPSC Exam Preparation and the best UPSC books, you'll never again feel that the UPSC exams are an extreme stage to fight with.
Free IAS Books for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam Preparation
If you have the question "What are the books important to clear IAS?" strike in your mind, we promise this post to clear each and every question. Getting facts from toppers, a complete record of the best IAS books available in the market based on the advanced UPSC syllabus for each subject in Prelims and Mains is given below. Candidates may click on each link to purchase books online at lowered prices. Links to free IAS online learning materials are also provided in this post (see the last section). Use the highest advantage of the same. All the best
It is necessary for your IAS exam preparation to read Free NCERT textbooks and question strike in your mind or are worried about which NCERT books to read for UPSC, then here is the answer to your questions and ambiguity on which books to refer. Preferably, you should work your way through every single book from class 6 to class 12. However, even in these books, some subjects are more critical than the others, so here's the list of all crucial NCERT Books for UPSC preparation and points that have to be given attention while preparing for civil service exams. This article attempts to answer the question, 'Which NCERT books are essential for IAS exam?' and cast light on which NCERT to study for UPSC civil services exam.
List of full NCERT books for UPSC
- 1. NCERT Books Set for UPSC Exam (Set of 27 books or 40 books)
- 2. History Of Modern India - Bipan Chandra. (History)
- 3. India's Struggle For Independence - Bipan Chandra. (History)
- 4. India's Ancient Past - R.S. Sharma. (History)
- 5. History Of Medieval India - Satish Chandra. (History)
- 6. The Wonder That Was India - A.L. Bhasham. (Culture)
- 7. Indian Art and Culture - Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- 8. Geography of India - Majid Husain. (Geography)
- 9. Oxford School Atlas - Oxford. (Geography)
- 10. Certificate Physical and Human Geography - Goh Cheng Leong. (Geography)
- 11. Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations - M. Laxmikanth. (Polity)
- 12. Indian Economy - Ramesh Singh. (Economy)
- 13. Economic Survey. (Economy)
- 14. Science and Technology in India - TMH. (Science and Technology)
- 15. Environmental Studies: From Crisis to Cure - Rajagopalan. (Environment)
- 16. Environment for Civil Services Prelims and Mains - Khuller. (Environment)
- 17. India Year Book (Current Affairs)
- 18. Manorama Yearbook. (Current Affairs)
- 19. Current Affairs Capsule [Monthly MCQs] (Current Affairs)
- 20. CSAT Paper - 2 Manual by MHE or CSAT-II by Arihant (CSAT - Paper 2)
- 21. Analytical Reasoning - M. K. Pandey (CSAT - Paper 2: Analytical Reasoning)
- 22. Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning - R. S.Aggarwal (CSAT Paper 2: Reasoning)
UPSC Prelims Exam Preparation Books and Sources
- 1. The Hindu
- 2. Press Information Bureau (PIB)
- 3. The Indian Express
- 4. PRS (only for recent Bills and articles related to them)
- 5. Yojana and Kurukshetra (Do Not Read all the Articles, Onl Read the Selective Articles)
- 6. IDSA: Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis (keep checking every 2-3 days for in-depth IR articles)
- 7. Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Debates
- 1. Modern India
- 2. NCERT-Class 12th 'Modern India' (OLD)
- 3. NCERT - Class 8th (New) - 'Our Pasts - III'
- 4. Tamil Nadu Edition- Class 12th
- 1. NCERT - Class 7th (New) -'Our Pasts -II'
- 2. Tamil Nadu Edition-Class 11th
- 3. NCERT - Class 11th 'Medieval India' (OLD)- Satish Chandra
- 4. Ancient and Medieval India - Poonam Dalal Dahiya
- 1. NCERT- Class 11th 'Ancient India' (OLD)- R.S. Sharma
- 2. Tamil Nadu Edition - Class 11th
- 3. NCERT- Class 12th 'Themes in Indian History- Part I' (NEW)- Chapters 1 to 6
- 4. Ancient and Medieval India - Poonam Dalal Dahiya
- 1. NCERT Social Science, Class 6th (New) 'The Earth Our Habitat'
- 2. NCERT Social Science, Class 8th (New) 'Resource and Development'
- 3. NCERT Social Science, Class 7th (New) 'Our Environment'
- 4. NCERT Social Science, Class 9th (New) 'Contemporary India'
- 5. NCERT - Class 11th (New)
- 6. NCERT Social Science, Class 10th (New) 'Contemporary India-Part II'
- 7. India physical environment
- 8. Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- 9. NCERT - Class 12th (New)
- 1. NCERT - 6th to 8th (for basic understanding)
- 2. Indian Polity - M Laxmikanth
- 3. NCERT- Class 9th to 12th
- 1. Macroeconomics- Class 12th, NCERT
- 2. NCERT- Class 9thand 10th (for basics)
- 3. NCERT 11th - Indian Economic Development
- 4. Introduction (GDP, GNP, growth etc.)
- 5. Indian Economy - Ramesh Singh-Selective
- 6. Banking
- 7. Evolution of the Indian economy
- 8. Agriculture
- 9. Inflation & Business Cycle
- 10. Human development
- 11. India and the Global Economy
- 12. Technology and environment
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- 1. The Hindu-Monday Edition (not technical news, only application based science and Technical News)
- 2. NCERT Biology - 12th
- 3. NCERT- Class 6th to 10th
- 4. NCERT - Biology - 11th
- 5. NCERT - Physics - 11th
- 6. NCERT - Biology - 12th
- 7. NCERT - Chemistry - 11th
- 8. ICSE Board- Environmental studies- Class 10th and 11th
- 9. NCERT- Geography Books
- 10. Shankar IAS Notes
- 11. Science NCERT books mentioned above
- 12. Current affairs
SOCIAL ISSUES AND NEW POLICIES/SCHEMES:
- 1. vikaspedia.in
- 2. NCERT books mentioned above
- 3. India Year Book
- 4. Current affairs
Popular Search: IAS Book | UPSC Book | IAS Preparation Book | IAS Exam Book | IAS Study Material | Best Book for IAS | List of IAS Prelims Books | IAS Prelims Books | UPSC Preparation Books | UPSC Study Material | Best Books for IAS | General Studies Books | History Books for IAS | Geography Book for IAS | Books for UPSC Prelims | Books for IAS Mains | Best Books for IAS Preparation | Best Books for UPSC | Books for Civil Services | NCERT Books for UPSC | Books for UPSC Mains | UPSC Exam Books
- Which are the best books to prepare for IAS exam?
- What books should I read for an IAS prelims paper?
- What are the best books for upsc civil services prelims?
- List of best books for ias prelims cum mains exam?
- What are some 'must-read' books for UPSC civil services aspirants?
- What are the best books for UPSC Mains exams?
- What are the best books for UPSC prelims and Mains?
- What is the complete book list for UPSC prelims and Mains?
- What books should I use for upsc mains preparation?
- Which is the best book on the Indian economy for IAS Mains paper?
- Which books should we read for environment and ecology syllabus upsc prelims and mains exam?
- What are the best books for UPSC Mains General studies?
- What books are a must for IAS apart from NCERT books?
- How do beginners prepare for IAS?
- What are the NCERT books to be read for UPSC?